TERMS AND CONDITIONS Please Read:
Payment is required with registration to hold your spot in the class.
If you are unable to attend the training for which you are registered, you may:
- Send another person in your place, or
- Transfer your registration to another session scheduled within 6 months of the original training date.
- In order to receive a refund for any class, PTP must receive a written request at least two weeks prior to the start date of the class for which the student enrolled.
- For any written cancellation requests received within two weeks of the start date, the student will be issued an enrollment voucher – no refund is provided. The voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issuance. This voucher may be redeemed for face value for any PTP Consulting training class.
- For “no shows”, with no notification prior to the date of training – there will be no refunds provided.
- Should training be cancelled for any reason by PTP such as low registration or change of date due to inclement weather, you will be notified as early as possible, allowing you to transfer to another class. PTP Consulting’s liability will be limited to the refund of registration fee.
ZOOM Live Remote Training:
- Attendees are expected to participate for the entire session, with their video on if possible and with audio on for discussion.
- PTP will not be held responsible for any technical difficulty of the Participant.
- Participant must attend the entire training program in order to receive a certificate.
- Should exams be facilitated by PTP via on-line means, the participant is expected to submit the exam within the same day as the training. If a participant does not take any required exams within 3 business days, PTP retains the right to withhold a certificate