CHMM PREP COURSE
If you seek certification with a nationally recognized organization, the CHMM/ CHMP accreditation is the way to go!
Our 2 day review course is instrumental in helping students prepare for and pass the National Certified Hazardous Materials Management exam. The course is taught by the company president, Carol Brozosky, CHMM, CIT. She has been teaching this course since 1997, and is a Board Certified instructor through NESHTA.
Here is the agenda of our 2 Day Review Course:
- Overview of Federal Regulations
- Liability and Compliance
- Chemistry & ToxicologyRadioactive Materials
- Clean Air Act
- EPCRA, SUPERFUND
- HAZMAT Transportation Clean Water Act
- OSHA and Safety overview
- RCRA Overview, Hazardous Waste Management
- Groundwater and Hydrogeology
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Due Diligence
- Environmental Audits and Site Assessment
- ISO 14000
The class wraps up with an aggressive review of test questions, to help students prepare for the quick thinking during the exam.
Upcoming CHMM Training
Our 2-day review course is instrumental in helping students prepare for and pass the National Certified Hazardous Materials Management exam. We cover topics that are anticipated to be covered on […]